Monthly Donor Program
Safe, Secure & You Help Save Money!
How it works…
You can choose to donate by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or automatic bank transfer from your checking account.
You just let us know how much you’d like to pledge toward river conservation and each month it will be automatically deducted.
How it helps…
Members across the state are realizing they not only save time for themselves, but also help WaterWatch save money by eliminating renewal letters, reducing postage, and many other administrative costs.
How to become a monthly donor…
If you prefer to process your monthly membership with your credit card by phone, please call Molly Whitney at 503.295.4039 x0.
You maintain complete control over your donation. You can change or cancel your commitment anytime. In addition, we guarantee that your credit card or bank information will be kept completely confidential.
Benefits of being a monthly donor…
- Provides an easy and convenient way for you to contribute;
- Reduces the amount of paper used;
- Means no more renewal notices for you;
- Reduces our administrative costs so WaterWatch can focus on what we do best: protecting rivers; and
- You can spread your tax-deductible contribution over the entire year.